Specialty’s Cafe & Bakery – Catering Manager
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Catering Manager leads their team to provide our online customers with outstanding service, while maintaining company standards for product quality, delivery timelines, and online customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador”, delivering the Specialty’s Extraordinary Experience to every guest and acting as an example for Team Members to model themselves
- Lead the Catering Team to deliver the Specialty’s Extraordinary Experience to every customer, both online and in-store, with special focus on order accuracy timeline
- Maintain a catering staff that is presentable, professional, and engaged with both our product and our custome
- Actively coach team to improve performance, and conduct quarterly 1-on-1 reviews with support from the General Manage Celebrate successes with Team Members and create individual action plans when necessary.
- Communicate directly with the Customer Service Department to address and correct any catering related service issu Develop action plans to improve quality of catering service.
- Work as part of the Store Management Team to ensure the success of company and region wide roll-outs and initiative
- Regulate breaks and meal periods in accordance with state and federal labor law
- Additional duties as assigned by the General Manage
Requirements & Education:
- Read, write and communicate effectively in English with all levels of the organization
- Able to work in a high volume, deadline oriented environment
- Physical requirements:
- Be physically able to work an eight (8) hour day or more while on your feet
- Climbing, reaching, walking, sitting, grasping, repetitive motions, visual acuity, hearing and a great deal of smiling
- Able to bend and lift up to 50 lbs
- Work standing up for sustained periods of up to 4 hours
- Food Handlers Certificate
- 1-2 years of restaurant supervisory experience or 90 days in position within Specialty’s Café & Bakery as a Kitchen Manager preferred.