The Superintendent position is accountable for project coordination, set-up, and day-to-day management including but not limited to enforcing BWPs safety program; maintaining highest level workmanship; and ensuring project schedule and budget are met while using ethical business practices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, resource identification and risk management
- Manage construction projects from start to finish
- Monitor each project: schedules, materials, equipment, costs, reports and sub-contractor forecasts
- Oversee, enforce and be held accountable for BWP quality standards and safety procedures
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial construction
- Proven success delivering projects on time and on budget for office; medical; fitness; education; industrial; retail; R&D; and/or data centers. OSHPD 3 experience, a plus
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, partners and sub contractors
- Exhibits strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Demonstrates excellent time management, trouble shooting and decision-making ability
Please send your resume to [email protected]. We will be happy to respond to you within 48 hours. General Contractors License #976155
If you need assistance applying for this job opening, contact your work2future Career Advisor today.
Non-clients interested in work2future services, contact work2future at 408.794.1100 or email [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
ADA / Equal Opportunity Employer / Programs
Auxiliary Aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Some conditions may apply
For TTY access call: 408.294.9337