Services for Veterans
work2future Foundation offers a variety of employment services and benefits to US veterans who are unemployed or seeking employment. We offer employment services to help you find a job, apprenticeship and on-the-job training programs that pay you while you prepare for a sustainable career. The following services are available to help strengthen your skills and find your next job:
- Career Advising
- Career Assessments
- Job Fairs
- Job Readiness Workshops
- On-the-Job Training
- Vocational Training
Under the priority of service provisions of the Jobs for Veterans Act, separating service members who, upon discharge, meet the eligibility criteria would take precedence over individuals who are not veterans for the receipt of employment, training and placement services.
We also provide information and referrals for other services available to veterans throughout Santa Clara County.
- CalVet Benefits for Veterans
- Financial Education for Veterans
- Fisher House Foundation
- My Next Move for Veterans
- Military Personnel Records
- National Vets Training Institute
- Santa Clara County Office of Veterans Services
- VA for Vets
- Veterans’ Employment and Training Services (VETS)
- Veterans’ Employment-Related Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Veterans ReEmployment
- Veterans Resource Book 2016
- US Veterans Affairs – IRIS
Veterans are encouraged to schedule an orientation appointment with a work2future Foundation representative for personalized services and assistance to achieve professional goals.
Call (408) 794-1101 or email at [email protected] and start the enrollment process.